Does your work experience programme meet the Ofsted standards required? We are here to help you to be Ofsted ready, steady, go…
According to Ofsted, work experience should:
- Develop a student’s skills and employability
- Be planned and purposeful
- Fulfil the needs of both student and employer
Make sure you are prepared for Ofsted:
- How well have students on work experience been prepared beforehand?
- How well does work experience fit into other aspects of the study programme?
CONNECT software has your back:
- Access to over 8,500 organisations
- Quick completion and tracking of risk assessments
- Effective recording and tracking of student work placements
- Paperless student action plans that can be accessed by all
Don’t just take our word for it, here is a snippet from an Ofsted report about a college we recently worked with:
“Learners complete good-quality work experience and work-related activities. During placements, learners develop the relevant skills and attributes they need to follow their chosen career path. Learners receive good information, advice and guidance, which enables them to choose an appropriate study programme linked to their aspirations, and to make well-informed decisions about their next step. This results in a high proportion of learners progressing to further study or employment.
Learners take pride in their work, work environments and their technical skills development. Teachers motivate them to make progress in their studies and build their confidence to enter the workplace. For example, learners in early years education produce high-quality activities for children. Learners feel safe and understand what to do if any issues arise.”
For more information contact:
01625 837 309